Wednesday 27 May 2015, Forbes' Preston office - Ribchester House, Lancaster Road, Preston PR1 2QL.
In the fourth of a series of training sessions, members of Forbes' Housing & Regeneration Team will be conducting a rent arrears masterclass.
- Getting to grips with rent arrears - common issues for income recovery officers
- Understanding and applying the new Pre Action Protocol
- Becoming a more effective advocate by knowing how to prepare your case
- Improved awareness of tactical issues (e.g. disrepair)
- The updated Pre-Action Protocol - what's new?
- Grounds for possession (including Ground 8)
- How to present your case effectively (before and at the hearing)
- A quick word on disrepair counterclaims
- Audience participation - mock hearing
The training will take place from 1pm until 4pm and 3 CPD points are available.
The training costs £50 + VAT per person however if you book 3 places you will receive the 4th free of charge.