Wednesday 29 July 2015, Forbes' Preston office - Ribchester House, Lancaster Road, Preston PR1 2QL
Continuing the series of training sessions, the Housing Litigation Team will cover 'Leaseholder and shared ownership regulation and enforcement'
- Improving ability to enforce terms of lease / shared owner agreements and reduce arrears
- Increasing knowledge of the different enforcement mechanisms compared to general needs lets
- Understanding the differences between leasehold enforcement and shared ownership enforcement
- Improving confidence to deal with tricky legal issues
- What is a lease?
- Overview of enforcement methods - injunction and possession / forfeiture
- Injunctions - process and procedure
- Leasehold forfeiture and income recovery tactics
- Possession of Shared Ownership leases and mortgagee protection
- Current case law update
The training will take place from 1pm until 4pm and 3 CPD points are available.
The training costs £50 + VAT per person however if you book 3 places you will receive the 4th free of charge