Wednesday 05 August 2015, Forbes' Preston office - Ribchester House, Lancaster Road, Preston PR1 2QL
Continuing the series of training sessions, the Housing Litigation Team will cover 'ASB & Possession Mock Hearings'.
By the end of this session you will-
- Understand the legal tests which must be satisfied in ASB cases
- Understand the court process and what the Judges are looking for
- Prepare your cases in order to succeed
- Save wasted legal costs and ensure that your organisation deals effectively with ASB on behalf of your customers
- Overview of the legal tests which must be satisfied when obtaining ex parte injunctions and on notice injunctions
- Mock ex parte and return injunction hearing followed by delegate role play
- Overview of the legal tests which must be satisfied when obtaining a possession order
- Mock hearing - a 'tricky' initial possession hearing
- Overview of the legal tests and case law when dealing with committal hearings
- A brief mock committal trial
The training will take place from 1pm until 4pm and 3 CPD points are available.
The training costs £50 + VAT per person however if you book 3 places you will receive the 4th free of charge.