Wednesday 28 October 2015, Forbes' Preston office - Ribchester House, Lancaster Road, Preston, PR1 2QL.
Continuing the series of training sessions, the Housing Litigation Team will cover Assignment, Exchange and Illegal Subletting.
- Improving confidence when faced with a tenant's request to assign or exchange their tenancy
- Understanding the consequences of assignment and exchange
- Helping you identify signs of tenancy fraud and take appropriate action
- A refresher on when a landlord may consent to an assured or secure tenant's request to assign their tenancy
- Explaining the formalities and consequences of assignment
- How a mutual exchange request should be actioned
- The powers available to tackle tenancy fraud
- Practical tips for detecting tenancy fraud
The training will take place from 1pm until 4pm and 3 CPD points are available.
The training costs £50 + VAT per person however if you book 3 places you will receive the 4th free of charge