Wednesday 02 December 2015, Forbes' Preston office - Ribchester House, Lancaster Road, Preston, PR1 2QL.
Continuing the series of training sessions, the Housing Litigation Team will cover Dealing with Unreasonable/ Repeat Complainants.
- To improve delegate confidence when dealing with unreasonable / repeat complainants
- To explore the non-legal and legal options which are available when
- dealing with unreasonable complainants.
- To be able to formulate an appropriate action plan when dealing with unreasonable complainants and tailoring the plan depending on the circumstances of the case
- What is an unreasonable complainant?
- What pre-legal options do I have?
- The Equality Act 2010 and other pre-legal considerations
- What legal action can I take?
- Case Studies
The training will take place from 1pm until 4pm.
To book your place please click here and complete the online booking form.
The training costs £50 + VAT per person however if you book 3 places you will receive the 4th free of charge