Wednesday 24 February 2016, Venue: Forbes' Preston Office, Ribchester House, Lancaster Road, Preston, PR1 2QL 1pm - 3pm
This session offers the opportunity for you to learn more about Registered Providers' repairing obligations in a fun and interactive training session.
- To provide an overview of Registered Providers' repairing obligations in relation to assured and secure tenancies.
- To provide practical tips for handling repairs with a view to minimising claims.
- To provide a good understanding of the correct approach when dealing with a housing disrepair claims and counterclaims.
- To provide guidance on what to expect when attending a hearing.
- The session will include a mock trial.
- This session will be interactive. Discussion and questions will be encouraged.
To book your place please click here and complete the online registration
1pm - 3pm
£50 + VAT