Thursday 14 July 2016, Cosmopolitan Hotel, Regent Suite, Lower Briggate, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS1 4AE
Eden Brown Built Environment have partnered with Forbes Solicitors Housing and Regeneration Team to deliver a FREE seminar "Land Inclusive Deals: Unpacking the Package". Aimed at development teams within Registered Providers and local government this is an opportunity to refresh your knowledge and take advantage of some networking.
Land Inclusive Deals: Unpacking the Package
Objectives for this interactive session are:
- Understanding the different models of land inclusive and back-to-back deals
- Identifying the risks and benefits
Areas covered will include:
- How can land inclusive and back-to-back deals be structured
- The pros and cons of the different options
- Risk Management - spotting the risk points and how to address them
- Negotiating Heads of Terms and then Contracts
- Where does Procurement come into it?
Time: 1pm - 3pm
There are a limited number of FREE spaces for this event so if you are interested in attending please confirm attendance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0113 3940133 for more information.