1. Light breakfast and Networking
2. Welcome and General Introduction
3. Lisa Ellis, ACAS (Advisory, Conciliation and Arbitration Service)
Providing a summary of key employment law updates
4. Tom Wood - Associate, Forbes Solicitors
A summary of recent cases which may impact the workforce and interesting cases awaiting conclusion
5. Daniel Milnes, Partner, Head of Commercial, Forbes Solicitors
The new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will come into force in the UK in May 2018. Daniel will provide an overview and any guidance to ensure organisations understand the new legal framework.
6. Paul Mcgee, The Sumo Guy
How to Survive and Thrive in Changing Times - In this practical and pragmatic session, Paul McGee will provide both insights and inspiration to help us survive and thrive in a changing world. Paul is one of the UK's leading speakers on the areas of change and employee engagement and has worked with over 1,000 organisations in 41 countries. His expertise and experience will be delivered in a way that is both engaging and entertaining. So if your organisation is experiencing change and your goal is to help yourself and other embrace the change in a more positive way, then this session will prove the perfect introduction.
7. Joanne Pickering, Director of HR & Training, Forbes Solicitors
8. Any Other Business
9. Date of Next Meeting - 7th November 2017
Employment & HR Advice Clinic - from 11.30am to 12.00pm members of Forbes Solicitors Employment and HR Business Support Team will be available to answer any individual questions or queries you may have in relation to your organisation / employees.
Click here to book your place or for more information please contact 01254 291281.