Business Owners/Directors/Managers and HR Practitioners across Lancashire are invited to the HR Employers' Forum.
The aim of these forums is to keep you up to date with changes and developments in Employment Law along with bringing you key speakers who can inspire you and your business.
The programme is -
- Light breakfast and Networking (9am to 9.30am)
- Welcome and General Introduction (9.30am)
- Susan Raftery, ACAS (Advisory, Conciliation and Arbitration Service)
- Providing a summary of key employment law updates
- Emma Swan, Partner, Employment, Forbes Solicitors
- A summary of recent cases which may impact the workforce and interesting cases awaiting conclusion.
- Samantha House, Clinical Director - Physiofusion - Insider Knowledge for Dealing with Sickness Absence - Best Practice Toolkit
- It can be tricky to work out what the best thing is to do when managing sickness absence cases - particularly when you aren't a clinical expert. Knowing whether you should call in an expert and which expert to call, how to get the best out of (often inappropriately used) Fit Notes, and how to get your team back into work faster are a few of the matters we'll cover by way of case studies and a "what would you do" interactive session.
- Joanne Pickering, Director of HR & Training, Forbes Solicitors
To book your place please click here.
Please note: In the event of over subscription, where two colleagues are wishing to attend from the same organisation, we may have to request only one attends. Community & Business Partners will be in touch the week before the Forum if applicable.
Date of Next Meeting - 28th November
Employment & HR Advice Clinic - from 11.30am to 12.00pm
Members of Forbes Solicitors Employment and HR Business Support Team will be available to answer any individual questions or queries you may have in relation to your organisation / employees.