Thursday 26 September 2019, Novotel, 4 Whitehall Quay, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS1 4HR
Join us for the launch of The Best Practice Partnership Network.
A joined up commitment to promote the role of Registered Housing Providers when dealing with ASB and Safeguarding issues which impact upon our communities throughout West Yorkshire.
It is being set up as a mechanism to -
- enable access to the right people from relevant agencies at the right time to make decisions
- share information safely and achieve faster, successful outcomes either by identifying support to sustain tenancies or case building to proceed with legal enforcement action.
It will also contribute towards helping to shape consistent strategic objectives for everyone who is involved.
These partner agencies include Police, Fire & Rescue Service, Local Authorities, Health, Third Sector Charitable Organisations and anyone who can make a difference by contributing to the process.
The event is free to attend and includes lunch.
- 9:00am: Coffee & Registration
- 9:30am: Opening Speech - Mark Burns-Williamson (Police & Crime Commissioner for West Yorkshire)
- 9:50am: The aims of the Best Practice Partnership Network - Overcoming barriers, getting things done and keeping people safe - Darren Burton (Head of Housing Consultancy - Forbes Solicitors)
- 10:10am: Using Housing Legislation within a partnership approach - Shirley Faragher / Sarah Rogers (Forbes Solicitors)
- 10:30am: Joint Action Plans & Support Options between Housing Providers and West Yorkshire Fire & Rescue Service - Donna Wagner (Prevention Manager - WYF&RS)
- 10:50am: Break
- 11:05am: Collaborative approaches for identifying Domestic Abuse issues and supporting victims - Kelly Henderson (Co-founder DAHA)
- 11:25am: The Community Conversation - Debra Green OBE (Redeeming Our Communities)
- 11:45am: The Role of Health with the Best Practice Partnership Network
- 12:05pm: Next Steps
- 12:30pm: Lunch & Networking
CLICK HERE TO BOOK YOUR PLACE.