Tuesday 19 May 2020, Mercure Preston Samlesbury Hotel, Preston New Road, Samlesbury, Lancashire, PR5 0UL
In this interactive session, we will explore the key points to consider when dealing with a disciplinary process. The workshop is aimed at managers and HR professionals within commercial businesses.
The workshop will cover:
- The legal framework and the relevance of the ACAS code of practice
- The importance of a reasonable investigation
- Evidence and witnesses - the key considerations
- The disciplinary procedure and record keeping
- How to carry out a disciplinary hearing
- Tricky issues - absence, ill health and stress
- Reaching a decision
- The legal considerations when dismissing an employee
- Dealing with appeals
If you are a HR Complete/ In-House HR retainer client you are able to book two free places, additional places can then be booked at a discounted rate.
If you are not a HR Complete/ In-House HR retainer client it is £60.00+VAT per delegate, per training session.
To book please click here.
By placing an order to attend our training course you agree and acknowledge that:
- this shall constitute an order that we reserve the right to either accept or reject and that this shall not be deemed to have been accepted until such time as we issue our written confirmation; and
- if we accept your order, we shall invoice for the applicable fee which shall remain payable in full notwithstanding that a delegate or delegates were unable to attend the training course.