Wednesday 18 November 2020, Mercure Preston Samlesbury Hotel, Preston New Road, Samlesbury, Lancashire, PR5 0UL
In this interactive session, we will explore the key points to consider when the need to handle crucial conversations arises.
The workshop will cover:
- The situations in which handling crucial and difficult conversations could arise
- ACAS guidance on challenging conversations and how to manage them
- Identifying the right person to handle the conversation
- How to time it right
- Effective use of policies and procedures
- Containment, control and preventing escalation
- Identifying potential flare points and managing emotions
- Effective planning
- Communication skills and techniques
If you are a HR Complete/ In-House HR retainer client you are able to book two free places, additional places can then be booked at a discounted rate. Please email email@example.com to get your Eventbrite discount code for your free, or additional places.
If you are not a HR Complete/ In-House HR retainer client it is £60.00+VAT per delegate, per training session.
To book please click here.
By placing an order to attend our training course you agree and acknowledge that:
- this shall constitute an order that we reserve the right to either accept or reject and that this shall not be deemed to have been accepted until such time as we issue our written confirmation; and
- if we accept your order, we shall invoice for the applicable fee which shall remain payable in full notwithstanding that a delegate or delegates were unable to attend the training course.