Wednesday 07 October 2020
11am - 12pm
The seminar is an online seminar and will take place on Zoom. It is free to attend and will look at how a correctly drafted Will and bespoke financial planning can be beneficial for investors with sizeable personal assets.
- Inheritance Tax - Ed Painter, Chartered Financial Planner, Chancellor Financial Management Ltd
- Making or reviewing an Inheritance Tax efficient Will - Victoria Motley, Solicitor, Trusts & Estate practitioner
- Q&A Session - Expert panel
Who should attend?
- Any individual or unmarried couple with net assets of £325000 or more and married couples or civil partners with joint assets of over £650000.
- Owners of trading businesses who have an exit strategy
- Those who are concerned about making irreversible decisions when their circumstances and / or the tax regime may change in the future.
- Those who are confused if the HMRC's Main Residence Nil Rate Band will apply to them
- Those who have an existing will which incorporates a Nil Rate Band trust
Book your free place here