Thursday 08 July 2021
9.30am - 11am
In this interactive session we will explore the key points to consider when dealing with disciplinary and grievance processes. The workshop is aimed at managers and HR professionals within commercial businesses and will look at:
- The legal framework and the relevance of the ACAS code of practice
- Carrying out a reasonable investigation
- Key stages of a disciplinary and grievance procedure
- How a disciplinary procedure operates in practice
- How a grievance procedure operates in practice
- Reaching a decision/outcome
- Dealing with appeals
- Overlapping disciplinary and grievance issues
If you are a HR Complete/ In-House HR retainer client you are able to book two free places, additional places can then be booked at a discounted rate. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get your Eventbrite discount code for your free, or additional places.
If you are not a HR Complete/ In-House HR retainer client it is £60.00+VAT per delegate, per training session.
By placing an order to attend our training course you agree and acknowledge that:
- this shall constitute an order that we reserve the right to either accept or reject and that this shall not be deemed to have been accepted until such time as we issue our written confirmation; and
- if we accept your order, we shall invoice for the applicable fee which shall remain payable in full notwithstanding that a delegate or delegates were unable to attend the training course.
To book your place, please click here.