Tuesday 09 November 2021
9.30am - 11am
In this interactive session, we will explore the key points to consider when the need to handle crucial conversations arises and the challenges which remote working presents.
The workshop will cover:
- The situations in which handling crucial and difficult conversations could arise
- Communication skills and techniques when remote working
- ACAS guidance on challenging conversations and how to manage them
- Identifying the right person to handle the conversation
- How to time it right
- Effective use of policies and procedures
- Containment, control and preventing escalation
- Identifying potential flare points and managing emotions
- Effective planning
If you are a HR Complete/ In-House HR retainer client you are able to book two free places, additional places can then be booked at a discounted rate. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get your Eventbrite discount code for your free, or additional places.
If you are not a HR Complete/ In-House HR retainer client it is £60.00+VAT per delegate, per training session.
By placing an order to attend our training course you agree and acknowledge that:
- this shall constitute an order that we reserve the right to either accept or reject and that this shall not be deemed to have been accepted until such time as we issue our written confirmation; and
- if we accept your order, we shall invoice for the applicable fee which shall remain payable in full notwithstanding that a delegate or delegates were unable to attend the training course.
To book your place, please click here.