14:00 - 15:30
Forbes' Housing and Construction Departments have come together to present a webinar to bridge the gap between the two and give an overview.
About this event
With private developers and Registered Providers increasingly working together to provide the mix of housing we need, Forbes' Housing and Construction Departments have come together to present a webinar to bridge the gap between the two and give an overview of the development process from both points of view.
Dan Milnes, Partner and Head of Governance, Procurement & Information, will discuss:
• Overview of Registered Providers regulation and standards for Registered Providers and how they affect the development
• How does the new funding scheme for Affordable Housing affect projects
• Registered Providers development contracts - common issues
Matt Jones, Partner and Construction and Infrastructure Specialist, and Catherine Kennedy, Partner, Head of Housing and Regeneration (Property), will consider:
• Overview of different ways Registered Providers / Developers arrange land deals, and some issues that can result
• s106 Agreements and their operation for developers / Registered Providers
Emily Jordan, Associate in the Housing & Regeneration Department, will address:
• Defects Liability Period from a Registered Provider's perspective
• Repair obligations of Registered Providers
We look forward to seeing you online for this highly informative webinar. To book, please click here.
Once you have registered for the session, joining instructions will be sent to you ahead of the event.