Wednesday 30 April 2014, The Reebok Stadium, Burnden Way, Bolton BL6 6JW.
The Forbes Solicitors' Housing Team are running a legal update dealing with some of the current issues which Registered Providers are facing when it comes to gas safety.
- 9.00 - Registration and networking
- 9.45 - Introduction and overview
- 9.55 - Lifetime Injunctions
- 10.05 - Role of the HCA
- 10.20 - How to deal with leaseholders and shared ownership properties
- 10.30 - Forced access injunctions - case study and injunctions
- 11.00 - Coffee Break
- 11.20 - Alternative remedies
- 11.45 - External capping, voids & tenants own appliances
- 12.15 - Questions
- 12.30 - Lunch
To book your place complete the registration form or contact Catherine Furniss on 01254 222305 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Places will fill up fast so please register early to avoid disappointment.
£45 + VAT (book 3 places and receive a 4th free of charge)