What should I do if the Inland Revenue investigates my business?

What should I do if the directors, partners or staff employed in my business are to be investigated, under caution, by the Inland Revenue with regard to the company's accounts?

You should contact an experienced solicitor. Do not rely solely on the company accountants to assist the directors partners or staff through the investigation. If the investigators were to raise questions about the approved accounts then the company's accountants could potentially be placed in a difficult position and may fear that they cannot provide independent advice.


Get in touch

Get in touch to see how our experts could help you.

0800 689 0831

08 Nov 2013

Business Crime


Forbes Voted Best Legal Company For Second Year Running

Forbes Solicitors triumphed at the Lancashire Business Awards to walk away as Best Legal Company for the…

Read the article

Make an enquiry