How do I go about changing my name?

All adults can change their name at any stage (over 18). The procedure is simple, a Deed is drafted, signed and witnessed. In relation to the change of childrens' names however, the situation is a little more complicated. You must take legal advice before contemplating changing a child's name.

Please contact our Family Solicitors for a free consultation on freephone 0800 689 1058 or by email


Get in touch

Get in touch to see how our experts could help you.

0800 689 1058

18 May 2017



Forbes Announces Promotions

Forbes Solicitors has announced the appointment of four new Partners and four new Associates as part of its…

Read the article

Make an enquiry