Partner and Head of Public Sector Employment
Every sector and business is faced with finding out what the new normal looks like and we are here to assist those in the Education sector through that process. To achieve this and help best protect yourselves, colleagues, pupils and everyone's families, we have developed a briefcase of useful documents in conjunction with Vita Safety Limited.
Our Back to School Briefcase is free of charge and includes:
- Risk Assessment Template
- Health and safety checklist
- Return to work checklist to address your staffing issues
Please firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=Back%20to%20School%20Briefcase%20-%20Free%20Documents">click here to request the documents.
Forbes Solicitors and Vita Safety can also offer the below additional services as required.
School service level agreement packages, or ad hoc support and projects, including:
- Advice on health and safety policies
- Health, safety and fire compliance audits
- Fire risk assessment, advice and training
- Remote home working assessments and e-learning
- Board of governors and SLT health and safety training
- Support and training for developing risk assessments
- School trip and event safety plans and risk assessments
- Training courses such as, first aid, mental health first aid, fire marshal, asbestos awareness, fire safety awareness, contractor management, construction design and management, accident investigation skills, risk assessment and school trip safety management.
- Claims defence audits and accident investigation
Forbes Solicitors' Education Team
- Advice on employment contracts and policies
- Flexible working/Carer Leave
- Sick leave and pay
- Disabilities and reasonable adjustments
- Engagement and consultation with staff
- Drafting of agreements and consultation documents
- Service Level Agreement for employment issues
- Training on all aspects of employment issues
- Defending Employment Tribunal cases
- Holiday pay and entitlement
For more information contact Ruth Rule-Mullen in our Education department
via email or phone on 01772 220195.
Alternatively send any question through to Forbes Solicitors via our online Contact Form.
Learn more about our Education department here
GDPR: 2 Year Anniversary
Coroners Statistics for 2019