Archived News from 2010

Regulatory

October

Pub chain fined after landlord dies from carbon monoxide poisoning

12/10/10

In October 2010 a pub chain was fined £300,000 and ordered to pay £19,000 costs at Liverpool Crown Court after one of its landlords died from carbon monoxide poisoning. Mr Paul Lee, who was the landlord of the Aintree Hotel in Bootle, had put a gas fire in this living room on before going to…

Back to top

September

Forbes comes out top in Lancashire

09/09/10

In the leading guide to legal services, the Legal 500, Forbes Solicitors has increased the number of categories it is recommended in to 13, up three from last year, and once again out performed all its local competitors. Forbes is the only Lancashire law firm to appear in six categories - Property…

Back to top

Regulatory

NEWS AND ARTICLES

The HSE are on a roll!

Following the introduction of the new Health and Safety Sentencing Guidelines, the HSE has handed out another…

Read the article

Make an enquiry