Gender Pay Gap Reporting and the 'Gig Economy'
25th April 2017, Forbes' Preston Office, Ribchester House, Lancaster Road, Preston, PR1 2QL.
The Forbes Employment Team provides expert insight into two of the most recent issues arising in employment law: Gender Pay Gap Reporting and the 'Gig Economy'.
We will cover:
- The gender pay gap reporting requirements for both the private and public sector
- What to calculate and how
- Employment Status
- Recent cases involving the 'Gig Economy' including Uber and Pimlico Plumbers
The team will discuss developments in the law and how this impacts organisations, as well as providing practical advice on compliance.
The seminar which includes breakfast will start with registration at 8am, for an 8.30am start, will finish at 10am and is free to attend.
Click here to book your place.
Lancashire HR Employers' Forum
30th March 2017, Samlesbury Hotel, Preston New Road, Samlesbury, PR5 0UL.
The aim of these forums is to keep you up to date with changes and developments in Employment Law along with bringing you key speakers who can inspire you and your business.
Guest speakers at this event will include:
- Lisa Ellis, ACAS
- Alyson Fadil, People Director, Sofology
- Ruth Rule-Mullen, Forbes Solicitors
- Tracy Heyes - Lancashire Skills and Employment Hub
Joanne Pickering, Forbes Solicitors
For a full programme and to book a place please click here.