We are committed to providing a high-quality legal service to all our clients. When something goes wrong we need you to tell us about it. If you are unhappy about any aspect of the service you have received please initially raise it with the person dealing with your matter or the person responsible for supervising the work on your matter. If you wish to raise a formal complaint please refer to our Complaints Handling Policy for how to make a complaint to us or to the Legal Ombudsman.

You can also refer matters to the SRA where you consider that a firm has breached an SRA Principle. Details of the SRA Principles can be found here and details of how to report to the SRA can be found here

If you are a client and we have made a contract with you by electronic means you may be entitled to use an EU online dispute resolution service to assist with any contractual dispute you may have with us. This service can be found at Our Complaints Partner's email address is

Make an enquiry