Together we are Forbes

At Forbes Solicitors, we are keen to reassure clients that we have robust business continuity measures in place to protect and maintain service levels so we can continue to support our clients.

The health and welfare of our colleagues and clients is paramount. We continue to monitor Government guidance to ensure the wellbeing of our people. We operate an agile workforce and we're set up to run meetings via video conference calls and will continue to do so to keep business moving. Offices can be visited on an appointment only basis.

In a time of ongoing public uncertainty, we here at Forbes are committed to helping individuals and businesses with ongoing change. Below we have provided a comprehensive list of FAQs to address the latest coronavirus concerns. The questions and answers cover:

Contact Us

If you have a general enquiry then please fill in your details and someone will contact you.

Call0800 689 3206

CallRequest a call back

EmailSend us an email

Contacting Us

Monday to Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
Saturday and Sunday: Closed