11.30am to 2.00pm
Business Owners/Directors/Managers and HR Practitioners across the county are invited to the Lancashire HR Employers' Forum.
The aim of these forums is to keep you up to date with changes and developments in Employment Law along with bringing you key speakers who can inspire you and your business.
1. Buffet Lunch and Networking
2. Welcome and General Introduction
3. ACAS (Advisory, Conciliation and Arbitration Service),
4. Ruth Rule-Mullen, Associate, Employment Team, Forbes Solicitors
5. Louise Yates, Director, Clear Perspectives
6. Helen Knowles, Director of Employer Engagement, Darwen Aldridge Enterprise Studio
7. Joanne L Pickering, Director of HR & Training, Forbes Solicitors
9. Date of next forum - 6th November 2013
This forum, organised by Community and Business Partners and supported by Forbes Solicitors, is FREE and includes a buffet lunch. Forums are open to HR Practitioners along with Business Owners/Directors/Managers across Lancashire.
To book a place please contact Amin Vepari - email@example.com