Wednesday 26 August 2015, Forbes' Preston office - Ribchester House, Lancaster Road, Preston PR1 2QL
Continuing the series of training sessions, the Housing Litigation Team will cover The Courtroom Experience - including etiquette, how to prepare, what to expect and what should be on the file
- Improving confidence in attending court
- Enhancing effectiveness of case preparation and legal outcomes
- Knowing how to save legal costs by making best use of court processes
- Introduction to the Court structure
- Effective case preparation - investigating the facts
- Effective case preparation - contents of the file
- Preparing for the hearing - law, procedure and "case theory"
- Court attendance - hints and tips, and what to expect
- Court procedure and etiquette
- The effective advocate and the art of persuasion
- After the hearing
The training will take place from 1pm until 4pm and 3 CPD points are available.
The training costs £50 + VAT per person however if you book 3 places you will receive the 4th free of charge