Tuesday 02 February 2016, Forbes' Manchester Office, Church House, 90 Deansgate Manchester M3 2GP
This seminar hosted by Forbes' Housing and Regeneration Team, will look at the feasibility of s106 Agreement deals from an RP's perspective, identify and deal with the fundamental clauses that RP's require in s106 Agreements; and discuss how to plan and get off plan sales right.
There is no charge to attend.
Starting with registration and breakfast at 9am and concluding at around 11.30am, topics will include:
- s106 - a good opportunity or false economy?
- Kevin Williams, Executive Director (Growth and Enterprise), Wulvern
- s106 Agreements - What's in and what's out - the fundamental clauses and RP needs to include; and what to watch out for
- Lucy Worrall, Partner and Head of Housing & Regeneration (property), Forbes Solicitors
- How to successfully achieve off plan sales
- Lucy Worrall, Partner and Head of Housing & Regeneration (property), Forbes and Shauna Pill, Paralegal, Forbes
Click here to book a place.