Tuesday 15 September 2020, Mercure Preston Samlesbury Hotel, Preston New Road, Samlesbury, Lancashire, PR5 0UL
In this interactive session we will explore how to manage both long term and short term absence issues. The workshop is aimed at managers and HR professionals within commercial businesses.
The workshop will cover:
- Good practice - communication and return to work meetings
- Dealing with short term attendance issues
- Long term absences - the procedure
- The importance of medical evidence
- Disability and reasonable adjustments
- Capability dismissals - the legal framework
If you are a HR Complete/ In-House HR retainer client you are able to book two free places, additional places can then be booked at a discounted rate. Please email email@example.com to get your Eventbrite discount code for your free, or additional places.
If you are not a HR Complete/ In-House HR retainer client it is £60.00+VAT per delegate, per training session.
To book please click here.
By placing an order to attend our training course you agree and acknowledge that:
- this shall constitute an order that we reserve the right to either accept or reject and that this shall not be deemed to have been accepted until such time as we issue our written confirmation; and
- if we accept your order, we shall invoice for the applicable fee which shall remain payable in full notwithstanding that a delegate or delegates were unable to attend the training course.