9am - 11am
In this 2 hour interactive session in conjunction with Julie Stirpe from JSA Psychotherapy we will explore the concepts of equality, diversity and inclusion in depth. We will give practical tips and assistance with managing and supporting employees with disabilities, focusing on mental health. We will consider the business case for a diverse workforce and how to develop an inclusive culture .
The workshop will cover:
• Discrimination - the legal framework
• Protected characteristics under the Equality Act 2010
• Disabilities and reasonable adjustments
• Mental health - managing and supporting employees
• The concepts of equality, diversity and inclusion
• The business case and how to develop and inclusive culture
The cost is £100.00+VAT per delegate
By placing an order to attend our training course you agree and acknowledge that:
1. This shall constitute an order that we reserve the right to either accept or reject and that this shall not be deemed to have been accepted until such time as we issue our written confirmation; and
2. If we accept your order, we shall invoice for the applicable fee which shall remain payable in full notwithstanding that a delegate or delegates were unable to attend the training course.
To book your place, please click here.