Thursday 18 March 2021
9.30am - 11am
In this interactive session, we will explore the key points to consider when carrying out an effective workplace investigation.
The workshop will cover:
- The legal framework surrounding investigations
- The relevance of the ACAS code of practice
- Suspending an employee during the investigation
- The key stages of the investigation process
- Dealing with different types of evidence
- Handling witnesses and questioning techniques
- How to conclude an investigation and next steps
If you are a HR Complete/ In-House HR retainer client you are able to book two free places, additional places can then be booked at a discounted rate. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get your Eventbrite discount code for your free, or additional places.
If you are not a HR Complete/ In-House HR retainer client it is £60.00+VAT per delegate, per training session.
By placing an order to attend our training course you agree and acknowledge that:
- this shall constitute an order that we reserve the right to either accept or reject and that this shall not be deemed to have been accepted until such time as we issue our written confirmation; and
- if we accept your order, we shall invoice for the applicable fee which shall remain payable in full notwithstanding that a delegate or delegates were unable to attend the training course.
To book your places, please click here.