Wednesday 14 November 2012, Clayton Park Conference Centre, Junction 7 Business Park, Clayton Le Moors, Accrington, BB5 5JW
11.30am for prompt 12.10pm start to 2.00pm
Business Owners/Directors/Managers and HR Practitioners across Lancashire are invited to the HR Employers' Forums.
The aim of these forums is to keep you up to date with changes and developments in Employment Law along with bringing you key speakers who can inspire you and your business.
- Buffet Lunch and Networking
- Welcome and General Introduction
- Mark Makin, ACAS (Advisory, Conciliation and Arbitration Service)
Providing a key summary of employment law updates
- Peter Byrne, Partner & Head of Employment, Forbes Solicitors
Summary of recent cases which may impact on the workforce
- Liz McCormac, Director, McCormac Ltd and ASSESS Approved Centre
Identifying key competencies of a Manager and how these can be used in recruitment, during appraisal and for on-going development to retain talent in your organisation.
- Jane Houghton-Fenning, Business Development Director, Community & Business Partners CIC
A short presentation on private sector businesses working with the social economy for mutual benefit and how you can get involved.
- Joanne Pickering, Director of HR & Training, Forbes Solicitors
- Any other business
Christmas Wishes Appeal 2012
This forum, organised by Community and Business Partners and supported by Forbes Solicitors, is FREE and includes a buffet lunch. Forums are open to HR Practitioners along with Business Owners/Directors/Managers across Lancashire. For AOB please notify us prior to the forum so we can review the nature of the subject and time available.
To book a place (and your food) please send your name, job title, company, address, email and telephone number along with any dietary requirement you may have to Amin Vepari at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details call Amin on 01254 505050.
Free to attend