Landlord Solicitors

Our dedicated team are here to support you in ensuring that you meet all of your legal obligations, protecting your business, landlords and tenants.



Services for Landlord Complete

We provide legal services supporting

Welcome to Landlord Complete, our exclusive service for residential landlords and letting agents.

We are a solicitor led team providing bespoke representation to landlords in situations where a tenant eviction is needed or where a tenant owes rent.

Our service is tailored to the specific needs of the client; be it just initial advice or full court representation We also offer a variety of funding options, including a competitive and flexible fixed fee service. This ensures peace of mind and certainty as to the costs associated with each stage.

We work exclusively for:

  • Landlords; and
  • Letting Agents

We understand that problem tenants cause huge disruption to a landlords business; including disputes with lost rental income and delays in being able to re-let property. We therefore recognise that when faced with such difficult circumstances, swift action needs to be taken to mitigate that disruption and loss, whilst ensuring the process is conducted both fairly and legally.

Our service includes:

  • Handling the eviction process from start to finish
  • Court representation
  • Arranging for enforcement
  • Debt recovery
  • Advising on new tenancy agreements

We are also able to investigate whether you may have legal costs funding as part of your insurance policies on request.

Contact Us

Get in touch to see how our experts could help you.

Call0800 689 0831

CallRequest a call back

EmailSend us an email

Contacting Us

Monday to Friday:
09:00 to 17:00

Saturday and Sunday:


Are you legally qualified?

Yes. Our Landlord complete team is solicitor led to ensure the right advice is provided at each step of the way.

How much will it cost me?

We operate a fixed fee service for un-defended and non-disputed claims. If your claim is defended then we offer a competitive hourly rate.

What happens if the tenant refuses to leave my property?

Once you have served the correct notice, if your tenant continues to refuse to vacate the property, then the next step will be issuing court proceedings to seek an order for possession.

Can I just change the locks if my tenant owes me money?

No. It is a criminal offence to unlawfully evict a tenant without a court order obtained thought court proceedings for possession. If a landlord unlawfully evicts a tenant, the landlord could be liable for a prison sentence, a fine and the tenant being reinstated to the premises.

How long will it take to get back possession?

There is not set or guaranteed timeframe. How long the process takes varies depending on which procedure is being used, whether the claim is defended, the court's own resources and availability, and whether or not the tenant leaves the property when they are ordered to by a court.

s. 21 notices must be a minim of 2 months long whereas s.8 notices based on rent arrears are a minimum of 2 weeks.

We estimate that for undefended court proceedings, a s.21 claim would result in a court order approximately 6 to 8 weeks from the date of issue of the claim. A s.8 claim typically results in a court order approximately 10 to 12 weeks from the date of issue of the claim, mainly because this process involves a court hearing.

Beyond this, if the tenant fails to vacate in accordance with the court order, and a court bailiff needs to be appointed, the process of actually obtaining possession will take longer.

Will I have to attend court?

If the claim is not defended, then it is unlikely you will have to attend court as we will represent you. However, if the claim is defended, then the landlord may need to attend. We will advise you at each step of the way so that you know where to be and what will be expected of you at a hearing.

How long will a tenant be given to vacate by the court?

Usually within 7 or 14 days of the date of the Possession Order. Although in cases of exceptional hardship, a court may afford the tenant up to 42 days.

Do you only represent landlords in the north of England?

No. We handle possession claims relating to properties located throughout England and Wales.

Need more help?

Get in touch to see how our experts could help you.

Call0800 689 0831

CallRequest a call back

EmailSend us an email

Contact Us

If you have a general enquiry then please fill in your details and someone will contact you.

Call0800 689 0831

CallRequest a call back

EmailSend us an email

Contacting Us

Monday to Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
Saturday and Sunday: Closed