Our construction team draws together specialists from a number of different departments who support clients in both the public and private sectors, across a wide range of industries.
Whether you are an employer, contractor or consultant working on commercial or residential projects or railways, roads and bridges we can support you. Our dedicated team have the experience and knowledge to deliver the results you need in the timescales you need them.
We can support you with areas such as:
- Shareholder agreements, joint venture agreements, acquisitions and disposals, financing
- Production of contracts, subcontracts, ancillary agreements (collateral warranties, professional appointments, performance and guarantee bonds and deeds of novation), advising on and negotiation of the above and advising on procurement law
- Site acquisitions, sales of development sites, plot disposals, taking and granting leases of development sites, preparation of documents for developments and acting on behalf of owners/banks in connection with lending facilities
- Construction contractual disputes, including JCT arbitration
- Professional negligence/ breach of contract claims
- Boundary, easements and right of way disputes
- Invoice/debt recovery
- Construction-site accidents, long tail disease claims, regulatory breaches
- Bringing and defending commercial dilapidations claims
- Defending residential disrepair claims
- Section agreements – water/ highways/ diversions
- Statutory Easements
- Substation leases and transfers
Our clients include construction companies, developers, builders, land owners, banks/ financial companies, facilities management companies, contractors, subcontractors, local authorities, registered providers of housing, schools and charities.