Employment law changes so frequently and business life can be so demanding that all too easily you can find yourself in a tricky situation when it comes to managing your workforce. Failure to be aware of and to keep up-to-date with potential employment law issues can be extremely costly and disruptive. Employees are increasingly aware of their ever-growing employment rights and it is all too easy to make small mistakes, which can have large consequences.
Our team of employment law specialists have years of experience in dealing with the various issues that arise from being an employer and are on hand to deal with any issues that your business may face.
What are the benefits of HR Complete?
- Cost certainty - an annual fixed cost payable by monthly instalments providing you with cost certainty
- A Specialist Employment Solicitor as a primary contact - a dedicated point of contact who understands your business and its needs
- Monthly face-to-face catch up meetings - if required, your primary contact will attend your premises for a monthly catch-up meeting (or if nothing to discuss, a coffee and a catch-up)
- Commercial approach - we understand that sometimes businesses need to make a commercial decision, rather than a legal one - all our advice is commercially focused with your business in mind
- HR Complete partners - as part of the service you will have access to the organisations that we partner with who provide complimentary fixed fee services, including occupational health, physiotherapy and wellbeing, health and safety and financial services
- Optional insurance element - to cover legal costs and damages in the event of a Tribunal claim
- Bespoke in-house training on a topic of your choice
- Assistance with key documents - we can draft or review key employment documents for your business, including, contracts of employment, handbooks and disciplinary/grievance outcome letters
- Free attendance at our popular Employment Law Updates and Seminars
- 20% discount on any matters that fall outside the scope of the retainer, including for example Employment Tribunal proceedings or any project based work
- Excellent service levels
To view our HR Complete brochure please click here